Sunday, May 23, 2010

Zee - I'm easy but lonely.

I can tell you that she's the best and the most handsome and successful tomboy in Asia. I posted about her last time in my old blog . Her name is Zee Matanawee Keenan. She's a mix of Indon and British blood . She started to be famous when she entered Zheza.com model search competition . Surprisingly, she's in the guy category but not the girl category. I guess Thailand are not so in discrimination of gender and sexuality than in Malaysia. I think they even support Gay and Lesbianisme which i think is awesome . I would like to be part of 'rainbow' . Heh.

Now Zee is out with her new single album . I found out that there's only one song in her album. -.- okay, it's pretty weird but nevermind. Check her mv out. From all angles, top side-to-side below, she doesn't look like a girl at all. Aww i fell in love with this tomboy. Hehe. Admire. <3


So this is it. This's her mv. You can download her song in Youtube. So far, she's the best tomboy i'd ever seen in my entire life . Okay if  you guys are hateful towards tomboys then you can just click on the X button on top at the right side and get the hell out of my blog. ;) 

I'm in my mood for KwonIn (Gain & Kwon) again.
I'm watching We Got Married from Episode One again. I have no idea how many times i watched it again and again. Heh. 
I'm waiting for Episode 26 ! Aja aja hwaiting ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment