Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dance Steps

I wanna learn all this dance . Especially Without You by 2PM . I already know the chorus part. Now learning the first verse and others. I have a wish which i already abandoned for years. I really wanted to do a few dance covers and upload it in Youtube. I dont know why but this is one of my wish . It's in my wishlist until now. But however, i dont really have the chance to do one. Because i always can't finish learning the dance steps.

The more i learn the more i discovered i have no talent in dancing . I am really sad because from young, i already started to love dancing . But then i dont have the chance to go to a dancing school and learn dancing . I started learning dancing by myself through the only video streaming media, Youtube. I started learning how to pop and breakdance . I learned breakdance from my bboys friends. All this while i never learned or never know how to footwork . I only know common stuff like baby freeze and i only know one powermove, Windmill. And now it sucks.

It's been a while since i stopped breakdancing. Sighs. I dont know why i give up dancing so easily although i really love dancing and performing. But until now , i still practice dancing at home. Just a little bit. I'm more into Kpop style of dance nowadays. I love their choreography . It's awesome !


Without You - 2PM


Wedding Dress - Taeyang ( Wawa Dance Academy )


Bonamana - Super Junior

I found a few picture of me breakdancing. Heh. Let's have a look. Quite a time . ;( 



Is there anyone out there who wanna do a dance cover with me ? Without You dance cover. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment