Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kampar, here i come !

Alright, i'm going to Kampar to further my studies real soon. I mean like later ? Yeah, i'm going to Kampar later. I packed all my stuff and getting ready to head to Kampar for my new life there. Sighs.


Actually, i don't feel like going anywhere except in Ipoh. I dont know why but i want Ipoh so badly. I just dont want to be far from my parents. Sighs. Maybe it's because i'm already used to it. I'm scared that i will get homesick . Seriously . I really wanted to stick to my parents and of course my own room. I'll be spending 4 years there but then i will come back whenever and how often i can . :)


Phew. Luckily, there's few friends that i know that is going for the same uni and same course as me. So now, at least i have friends there with me so i won't feel so alienated there. Haha. Don't worry peeps, i won't forget you guys in Ipoh especially my best friend, DoubleV's members. HEHE. You all are my forever friends k ? :)


And this part is specially for my girlf. <3 


Hey baby. I dont know whether are you reading this or not . I just wanna let you know. No matter how far (i know Kampar and Ipoh is not really far away)  we are, i'm not just gonna leave you k baby ? Dear, you don't have to worry anything k ? I am really touched yesterday for the things you had gave me. I didn't really showed that i'm touched because i really don't know what reaction and expressions i should give. I really like that thing. Baby, i never expect you will do such a lot of work for me . Thank you baby. 


Hun, i'm really sorry that i always feel that you're not good to me and stuff. I'm really sorry. I can't control what my mind is thinking and what my brain is asking my feelings to feel it . I just can't get rid of the past baby. I'm really sorry. But then, i really still love you . 


I received your message last night when i was asleep. I won't leave you k baby ? You don't have to worry nothing . Just wait for me to come back k ? I will spend my time with you when i come back. Baby, you won't leave me too right ? I will open that envelope according to the month k ? I wanna see how much you surprises me. =p


Thanks baby for everything. I love you and you know i do . Take care baby. Don't go kao zai k ? If not i dont want you jor. =p I love you wifey. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment