Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weather in Kampar is fucking killing me !

I already spend two nights staying alone in Kampar. All i can tell is, i fucking hate the weather there pls, Seriously the weather is fucking killing me ! I'm gonna sweat till death now. Freaking hot i tell you. Almost everyday i have to wear singlet and go out. And almost everyday i have to bath for more than twice wtff.

Alright skip that part and jump to my first orientation day . I have sleepless night during my first night there. Slept and woke up almost every hour. So decided to just wake up and spend my time watching movie. Went to have a cold bath that morning. After bathing, Shana came to my house and we cycle to the Ktar and to Utar. Just for fun. We went for the orientation from 8.00am to 12.30pm. Gosh just imagine how boring . -.-

After 12.30pm i cycled back and Puimun came and fetch me for lunch with Evon and Vilminn. We went to a cafe . Walau eh, service like f . Seriously damn dulan that day . But then the chicken chop damn affordable. Quite big set. Hmm. But then only i ate because all of them cancel their order. We wait like for an hour. -.-

After lunch i fetched Puimun, Evon and Vilmin using Evon's car. Then went back and have a nap. After my nap Vilmin called and we went to The Cue for a snooker game. Then we went and fetched them . After that we went back to their house and chit chatted. We went to pasar malam that night. Loll freaking song pls. Bought alot of stuff to eat.

After pasar malam i borrow Evon's car to go to A Station, a cyber cafe with Min and Min Jie. We went xdo-ing. Loll. After that we went and fetched Evon, Puimun and Kam Heng to my house. Then we have party there la of course. At first, we played Hotel626. Loll not scary at all la actually. Then we played cards. Mckie came.

After that, everyone went back. I went yum cha with Mckie until 4 something. Met with Thomas and Terrence. Thanks Terrence for the supper. Loll. Went to Evon's house and sleep. Woke up at 10 something today. Then Puimun fetched me back to my house. Was waiting for the repairman to come and fix my door. After that went to lunch with them again. After lunch, we came back to Ipoh. Loll.

And i'm going back to Kampar tomorrow. =p Sighs i can't go to Barroom tomorrow night. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment