Friday, May 28, 2010

The day i came back to Kampar.

Okay this is it . I'm here on 31st May 2010 to write about what happened on the 28th and 29th of May. Haha.
Parents fetched me back to Kampar on the 28th. We went to Jusco first before departing . Just to buy a black leather shoes, just in case i need it for presentation . We actually argued because i don't want to buy a woman's leather shoes. Come on, do you think i will wear so girly and womanly ? -.- No i won't. So we ended up empty-handed and go to Kampar. We stopped in Tesco, Kampar to have a look at leather shoes again. We went to Bata and finally i bought one. I'm so tired in arguing so i let my mum to choose but must not be too womanly. Ahh whatever . Dad bought a big fan for me ! Yay ! :)

Went back to my room and mum started packing stuff for me and bro started to build or whatever the shirt rack for me. Thanks bro. After everything has done, we went to have some tea time . After tea time, dad fetched me back and they went back Ipoh. Seriously, i miss them alot. :( Even i feel so frustrated whenever my dad message me almost everyday. But still, i miss them lots. I really wanted to go back to Ipoh and stay with them . Sighs .

Bibo called me and asked me to yumcha with her and one more friend. So i cycle to A Station and meet her in her working place, a phone shop . So we talked talked and i went to A Station for some game. Then we went to fetch Chris, she's from Ipoh, MGS too. Loll. We went to Gold Label and chit chatted . After that, we went back.

The following day is the Ice-Breaking & Telematch session !

No comments:

Post a Comment