Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ice-Breaking & Telematch Session.

Thank god i have someone to fetch this morning ! Huiyun called me and ask if she needs to fetch me since she's fetching a friend staying 2 houses away form my house. Loll i don't have to cycle ! I'm so freaking happy. 


We went to Utar and park our car and guess what i don't know how Huiyun drove all her way from Ipoh to Kampar and she doesn't even know how to park a car. The excuse she gave me is, she don't drive auto but manual so she's not used to auto car yet. Haha i parked the car for her . 


We were divided into groups and i was in group 5. Everyone there was talking in chinese and i don't even understand a single word like wtf. -.- I don't know anyone in my group so yea, i was so quiet for the first time .


There were a few stations for us to complete. I don't really remember what station do we have there but i will try to name out a few . The first station is the balloon throwing station. Where you have to throw the water balloon to the other side of your members. Loll we lose in this station. So i don't really remember what station is the next. The station i most remember is the Human Knot station. Haha. We were the fastest group in HISTORY that can untied the knot. Actually we do cheat a lil bit. Ssh. 


My back and hair was fulled of flour threw by some seniors. Gosh. We went for the prize-giving stuff. We went quite good in communicate with each other. Finally, i made some friends. Some were from Sabah, Johor , Melaka and others. Haha. Those guys in our group were really funny. Non stop joking around. :) We named our group HI-5 . Haha. Oh yea, i met with a B-Girl from Sabah. B-Girl Akio, Illusion Breaker. She's in the same group as mine.


After everything ended, Huiyun fetched me back and i went for a nice cold bath to clean all the stupid sticky flour form my body. After all the squeaky clean body, Bibo came and fetched me with Chris and we went to have our lunch and we went for Snooker . Lol. After snooker i went back to Utar for the Campus tour. Met up with Akio and friends. Akio and I went for some dancing session. Walau eh, her breakdance is just so awesome. Wth i feel so so so 'zi bei' . :(


Went back and wait for Bibo come and fetch me . We went for dinner together and went to Maxbreak for a snooker game. Later on went yum cha again. Chris came my house and overnight . Loll.





This is our Hi-5 group ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment