Saturday, May 15, 2010

Salary Oh Salary !

Woke up around 12 something and went to my room and saw them awake happily chatting on my bed. Loll. We chit chatted and look at someone's video and laugh so terribly and even acted like them in front of the laptop without the camera turn on. Hahaha. 


We even recorded a video entitled, How To Brush Your "Nice-White-Shining" Teeth by Mr. Lam Kei Yan in my official bathroom . Loll. Gonna upload this video in this blog and even Facebook so stay tuned for that laughing-your-ass-out video. :) 


Took alot of picture before going out . This is it ! 

















There is more to upload i'm lazy . Hahahaha.

So we went to Parade after that. Went to 5G and hang for awhile. Took my salary and oh yea salary salary salary ! Heheheh. I love money. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = LOVE.
Went to Kopitiam for our lunch and we have some shopping spree. Bought a black tee with Kyan. Shared with her. Loll. Dad came and fetch me and went back to watch Uber Cup's finals ! Korea won ! Oh yea ! Aja aja hwaiting ! :D

Tonight barroom ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment