Friday, May 14, 2010

Jusco again .

Went to Jusco again in the afternoon with parents. To buy some stuff. While walking, we thought of buying those kind of formal attire for me for my future presentation in uni. -________- So we went to Padini since Padini have sales right now . Tried a few slacks and long sleeves shirts . I feel so bad for buying so many clothes and pants. ;( 


I bought 2 long sleeves shirt and a slacks and 2 polo tee and 2 shorts . Wtf wtf wtf i feel so bad lor seriously. I never bought such number of clothes at a time . Idk what's wrong with my dad, allowing me to buy this and that. I already call for a stop but still he keep choosing stuffs for me. Aww thanks daddy ! :) 


After all the shopping we went for lunch in Kahve opposite Timberland. Hmm the Lemon Citrus Chicken is delicious ! Yummy yummy ! :) Suave suave~ 
We went back and took a bath and was waiting Mckie to fetch again .


Okay we went to Jusco again at night. I went to Jusco 4 TIMES 2 DAYS IN A ROW ! I repeat 4 TIMES 2 DAYS IN A ROW ! Gosh. Went and accompany him to shop for shirts in PADINI again. Loll. After all the shopping we went and fetch Edward then back to East to meet up with Kyan and Yuen . Went to Barroom awhile just to have a look and a walk. Not even 5 minutes i'm in there, i'm already out of there . Loll. 


Came back and thought of updating blog but then spend time talking on the phone . Hehehe. Later on, Kyan called and told me that they are overnighting at my house. So ok. They came at around 2.30am and Kyan is already half-dead by then . Loll. They slept peacefully in my room while i'm in my parent's room sleeping on the mattress . Lol . 


Rock-a-by baby on the bed top, when the camera tick, the picture is captured. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment