Saturday, May 15, 2010

Barroom.

This is the night full of arguments again with my parents. Once my mum saw me wearing long pants , straight away she shoot me with words, " You going those kind of place is it ? Tell me the truth right now ! " Alright, i told her the truth. I never even planned to hide anything from her . And there she is, telling my dad i'm going to those pubs and disco, later on kena raid how ? Parents gotta cover their face to police station to bail their child out . 


Okay i'm really fine with this seriously. I stayed up in my room waiting for Mckie to fetch. I don't even wanna go down and argue with them . And then i start hearing stuffs coming out from my dad's mouth now. Saying that my friends are people who sell estacy pills and stuffs. I really can't take this seriously. I hate parents who judges my friend without even knowing what is the truth . Doesn't make any sense k ? 


And come on, Barroom, Lush, Houz and Barbeza are not those kind of Shuttle 8 type of lala-fied disco pls. Everyone inside there is not uneducated k ? Mostly some of them are even educated person driving nice car and maybe even a professional ? Did the law note that professionals and educated people doesn't allowed to step in a club ? Even my bro, a good son and of course a clever son even go to MOS, Zouk and others club in KL. Come on, have some trust in us that we won't take drugs and stuff.


And i even told them i don't even drink a sip of beer when i'm in the club. All i do is dancing and having fun. Okay i take that as raiding really is scary since we are all under age. But we know when is when . Okay fine. Mum even went to Mckie and even asked them not to bring me to club and stuff. What is this ? Frightening my friend ? 


Okay back to topic. Went to east and have my dinner in Fok Sing. Later on we continue our yumcha session in ABC. We even chatted there for like quite some time. Only we head to Barroom. We never even go in. All we do is sit outside Barroom and listen to the song. Until 2am. Just think of this. 


Nevermind at least i have fun with my friends, chatting with them. I'm glad that my friends are there for me, Mckie and Edward. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment