Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I just wanna say ....

I just wanna say i really love you baby. I mean it. Every single word i said before i mean it. I'm really sorry if i shouted at you on the phone when we are arguing. I really don't like fighting and arguing at all. I'm really sorry if i went mad and start arguing with you with no reasons. 


I'm really sorry for what had happened on Saturday in stadium. I really don't mean it. I really feel left out that day . I just want you to at least sit next to me and talk to me. That's it. I'm really sorry baby. I know Titans are important to you. I understand it. I just want you to spend just a little time with me that's it. I'm sorry baby. 


Seriously, being with you whole day brings me a lot of laughter and smile . I really love being with you whole day and never feel bored. I love to go anywhere with you. Anywhere. I hope that we will still have chance to go somewhere again. Maybe after your SPM. I'll be here waiting for you baby.


All i want is just to stick to you. All i want is you to stick to me. All i want is just to tell you i love you. All i want is you to tell me you love me. All i want is just to hug you whole day long. All i want is you to sleep in my arms every single night. All i want is you to ask me to hug you in my arms every night. All i want is you to tease me. Teasing from you means alot for me. I feel the love in all your teasing. 


Baby, i really love you . I never ever feel like leaving you . I'm really sorry for what had happened today. I really don't mean to mention that word. I really feel sad and bad. I feel that i'm not a good boyf and a perfect boyf for you. I'm really sorry that i broke my promises that i don't even freaking realized it at first. I just wanna tell you, i won't hide anything from you and betray you. You're the only one i love baby. 


We cried alot tonight. Both of us. I talked about the past, not because i wanna compare or wanna make you feel bad. I'm not in the mood tonight and i'm really angry. I'm really sorry baby. I told you about the past because i wanted you to know what i exactly feel that time. No matter what happen, i still love you. 


Like what you said in the message just now. No matter what shits happen, you won't leave me. I won't leave you too baby. Trust me. I feel the pain in my heart when you actually said why you wanna leave me ? I miss you . I'm really sorry baby for keeping hurting you for times. Saying words are not supposed to say . I'm really sorry baby. 


All i wanna say is i love you baby. I mean it. I won't give up this relationship either. I'm really sorry for saying all those stupid words tonight. I love you baby, Syamimi. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment