Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blah.

I really don't know what should i write lor . My queen asked me to update my blog so that she can know what's my daily life will be. Hmm. Baby, sorry k ? Cause i really don't have the time to update and in addition , my connection here sucks like hell. Like 100x sucker . -.- Grr.

Okay i'll start with my uni life la. Okay it's already been the third week for me in uni i think. Loll. Met alot of new friends. Hmm . I'm starting to get tired and worried about my studies. It's like kinda hard for me to read and do everything using the laptop. I didn't print those notes and tutorial questions out. I put it all in my laptop . But i feel that's not really a good thing. But i'm very lazy to go out and print. -.-

So how ? Teach me .

And yea, today is Father's day and also my 1 year and one month anniversary with my baby dear. Hehe. I love you baby. <3

I bought my dad a Hush Puppies's polo. Hehe spend RM80 for that polo. :) I hope u love it daddy. Parents and bro went to Thailand already and left me all alone in Kampar now. Grr. I wanna join in the fun too. =(
I wanna go dinner with my parents next week to celebrate belated Happy Father's Day ! :)

To Baby :

I love you baby ! Hehehe. I'd already told u everything i want to tell u on the phone and in the long long message baby. Hehe <3 I really really love you lor baby. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment