Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random posting.

 i'm back today. Lol have nothing to do so don't blame me for updating nonsense up here. Heh. 
Just came back from Station 1 with Mckie and Edward. Sat there for hours i think. Before that, of course went to my favourite stall in Pasar Malam to get my favourite all time food - keropok lekor. Heh.


Next time, whenever u guys wanna bribe me or what, just bring me sate or keropok lekor. That's already more than enough. Lol. 


Okay, i just finished watching a video in Facebook posted and tagged by my bff, Chris. 
This is what i call a funny video O-M-G.


Click here. Idk whether u guys can click on it or not. -____-

I agreed with what the guy said, it's fucking true and maybe i'm one of them or maybe 100% . =P


Hahaha i'm going form6 wohoooo ! 






When everyday passes so quickly, it's time for me to realize how soon i'm leaving you, baby. 
Baby, i hope for nothing much, i only hope for this love and your true love to be with me.
I hope for no lies and all truth from you baby.
I love you baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment