Saturday, May 8, 2010

I miss snooker !

Finally, today is my last day working in 5G . Seriously and honestly, sometimes i hate there but at times i really miss and love there. Many funny and happy thing happened in 5G . Hmm. I miss all my colleagues there . Seriously, they are fun to the ass man . Even we can get so close so fast with our new admin . 


I miss gossiping about one of our  colleague  bwahahaha ! He's a pain in the ass pls. He acts like he's a manager or whatever or someone superior than us . He walks like one of them. I don't get why must he fucking clip a stupid bluetooth headset on his collar. -___________-  We started gossiping few days ago. Honestly, i miss the times hmm . Oh yea, thanks to my boss for the bagpack. :) 


After work, went to Yeolde English at Greentown with Mckie and Edward . After having our dinner, we head on to D'Nest to drop Edward and thanks to Mckie for fetching me to JJ to meet up with Fenny and Chris . Walked around and decided to watch late night show, but too bad all went FULL


After that, we went to Station One and have a lil bit chit chat about our studies. Sigh, now i realize how much we have to think and get really annoyed about it . Hmm, luckily i already made my choice to further my studies in Foundation leading to Bachelor of Public Relations in Utar. 
Gonna get down there soon .    =(  I'll miss everyone in Ipoh. 


We went to Chris's home and have some chat session with her mum regarding her studies. Hmm, alot of confession i made to her mum . =p After that, Fenny dropped me in 7Club after received the call from Kyan . Went and have a game of pool . Hmm i prefer snooker more. =p


Kyan fetched me home along with a 8 years-old child 18 years old adult, Lipas and ball ball, Cherie. Came back and of course online la. If not ? XD Hmm, i see alot of thing in Facebook. I really don't know what word I can use to describe my feeling right now . Totally speechless. 


I tried alot of ways but none of it works . Sigh . Blame me for everything . Hmm . 



No comments:

Post a Comment