Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dota dota dota oh dota

  



Ahh i fucking love DotA nowadays gosh . I'm so like addicted to it . And ok, since i'm a newbie i'm a noob. I always got fuck in Garena . Lmao . Fuck till like damn fucking geng those type. And come on la ppl, don't tell me you guys never noob before ? Why can't just stop fucking and start teaching ? Giving tips ? Damn.

Even all my friends also scold 9 ppl noob . I dont know for what. It's just a game la k ? You won't freaking lose in your real life and stuff . Okay la they say i will understand when i'm a pro and dealing with noobs. So i would just keep quiet now and start practicing . But i guess i won't be any good enough to dota. ;(
Every guys started dotaing for years and of course they are pro because they played non stop even my brothers too last time . -.-

I got some screenshots of me playing dota with AI . AI mode means versus computer la not real person .





Hmm . That is it . Loll. Went for dota with Mckie, Edward and Hong on Friday night and last night. I used this hero, the Lucifier ( Doom Bringer) . They told me this hero is very hard for me to use because i'm just a newbie . So i should start something easy like Skeleton King or whatever i dont know what it is called . Loll. 

And yea i always gg with Kevin in Garena. But then always got fucked. Loll. He teaches me how to farm and safe. But no one ever teach me how to buy and look for items for each hero. -.- I guess i have to do some homework on items. Even my brother asked me to practice as practice makes perfect. -.- 

Ahh someone please teach me how to dota and stuff. I wonders whether is there any Dummies for Dota. Loll.
I really wanna learn not to show off or what, i just wanna have a good game. I just wanna spend my free time dota-ing when i have nothing to do . ;( 

No comments:

Post a Comment