Thursday, May 20, 2010

20th May 2010 , i love you hun . :)


Hey dear, it's already our 1 year now . Hehe. Are you happy ? Of course you do right baby ? I can tell you that i do . Hehe . Hmm what can i say here ? Lol i don't think i have to say anything already baby . I already say all i want to you on the phone and in the message and of course a secret message in your inbox in Facebook. Hoho. :)

I know that almost everyday if you online , surely you will stalk my blog right ? Heh. So i guest you will see this post once you stalk me . Lol. So baby, take a look at the right side of my blog. Saw it ? Saw it ? Aww nevermind. I'll just post it up here in this post so you can see it clearly . Hehe.

                                              

I love you honey bee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment