Saturday, August 7, 2010

Presentation and Radioplay.

Phew ! Finally, finally we finished up everything ! Last few weeks, we were like rushing our assignment until we only get to sleep for less than 5 hours a day . Then the next day, we have to go to classes and continue with our assignment once again. Finally oh finally ! Everything is over. Now we are just waiting for the time to pass for our final exam and then we will move on to our 2nd sem .

Hmm. I've already finished up my Sociology presentation, English Radioplay and Critical Thinking assignment. I think our far best presentation is our Critical Thinking presentation ! Hehehe i'm gonna talk about our presentation now. :)

For our Sociology presentation, actually i dulan abit la for this presentation. It's because my group mates chooses traditional clothes as our formal wear because our topic is Culture. I was like taken aback, and shouted WTF WTF WTF. Lol but at last yeah, i wore a baju melayu. Grr. There's picture of us. :)



That's our presentation group. :) 

So i'll move on to the next one. That's our English Radioplay. We were like scratching our head to edit the whole script done by one of our group mate. Seriously, dulan lor beh song lor. The whole script was actually about a mental hospital organized a talk show for one of the mental patient, Billy Wise who is in love in being a talk show host. Andrea, the Indian girl, is the one who wrote this script, and guess what, i think around 80% of the radioplay are all her lines. 

We have to edit and stuff but at last, we went into a conclusion of doing a new script. And yea, in one night, we created a new script till 5am i think. It was about a Durianland and stuff. Kinda funny and kinda lame. I'm gonna upload the radioplay here if i can. I'll try to make it into a video. :) Stay in and watched for that radioplay soon ! :D

And here we are. The most successful presentation of the semester, our Critical Thinking presentation. Our topic is about Transgender. Hehehe my favourite topic of all. Hehehhee. That's why i can present it well enough. HEHE. Only four of us in a group, Shana, Daphne, Sheng How and I ! 

We never get shoot by questions from the tutor but from Andrea, AGAIN ! Wtff  seriously, i feel like giving her a tight slap . She asked me stupid questions which i feel like slapping her again. She asked me whether i'm in either transgender or transsexual. Asking stupid question right ?

I never have my vagina remove or even my breast and i don't take male hormones too. So obviously, i'm not a transsexual. Wtf slap her kau kau . *slap her like a bitch*




No comments:

Post a Comment