Monday, May 3, 2010

Back in Action.

Yo guys, I'm back in action ! Oh well, i changed my blog link made a new blog . Hehehe. 
I have nothing much to update here since i'm quite lazy to write about the PAST
Since the last update on my old blog, many things had happened between me and people around me. So yea, there's alot for me to update if i'm gonna update it here. 


I can only update some to you which is not so private and confidential to be pass around in public.
  • I'm taking my foundation in UTAR - intake is on 31st May. Yea, i decided not to further my studies in IACT, PJ. 
  • I started wearing contact lenses since idk when. Lol.
  • Dad bought me a new laptop, Compaq. Thanks dad. 
  • My phone is out of control, thanks to me, myself. Hehe.
  • Got into an serious argument with my parents because of my hairstyle - my 3 brothers came involved and my sis-in-law and my brother's girlf. 
  • Everything is solved now, and i'm having a good and fun life now.
  • I'm currently addicted to snooker and yum cha with Munhon and Edward. 
  • I pierced my ear-bone, and it's hell swollen right now. 

Okay, i think this is it. Seriously, there's alot for me to write. So i guess i'll put a fullstop here. 
I went to the doctor last night due to a massive dizziness and vertico . Zzz.
Well, thank god, doc said there's nothing wrong with my ear drum or my balancing.

- Currently under medication and need alot of cares. =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment